Saturday, June 16, 2007

William arhx william arhx relax la. I busy ma somemore no chance to use the net. Just came back from CG17 retreat today. Well i should say it was much more better than i thought. Did get to know more church members which i think it's a really great thing for me. Super tired now. To think that tml i need to be in church by 8am, that's like too early for me, need to leave home at seven plus.

I actually thought of having our own church basketball team and during the first day of the camp, Norman brought up this issue. It was quite a coincidence. He mentioned "Ah Bong" asked him if he wants or not. But well, i guess now with me n 2 of my friends, we will have enough players for the team but nt sure if it will really be set up or nt. Also through this camp i actually got to know a little bit more about some of the church members. Dono why but somehow i agreed with hui ting that being in church is really great and i guess it became my "hobby" too. Haha.

No comments: